Dates for this course will be determined after the PeopleSoft rollout is complete.
The Accounting Specialist Workshop has been specifically designed to address the most popular topics identified by accounting specialists as requiring additional training, such as:
- Release of restriction on net assets (reclassification)
- Reconciling GL accounts (custodial, registration, fundraising pledges, provision & allowance)
- Reading, understanding, and using financial statements and reports
- Entering endowment information in FR software and GL to Market Value
- Recording United Way in FR software
- Fixed Asset and Insurance Ledgers
- Audit compliance with BSA standards Sarbanes-Oxley implications
- Individual coaching sessions using your data
While geared primarily for accounting specialists, all fiscal managers are welcome. This course is also appropriate for local council & area finance volunteers.
Any questions please contact: Madeline Monroe firstname.lastname@example.org